Finally, I am going to go in army in another 6 hours time. A brand new chapter of my life, a brand new me? Let hope so. I went with poly friends for a small gathering before I go in army. I do enjoy myself over there.
I have many many people to thanks, the first one will be my family. I was thinking to myself when I got my enlistment letter, who will be sending me into the BMTC 1. I was telling myself. Nahz, i think i just ask mom to come over. But surprising both my brother said they will be turning up and my second brother even took a leave to send me there. I am touched by their sudden love. Haha~ Secondly, my destined friends, I am sorry that I am unable to accompany you guy on Wednesday long enough, cause I am quite worried for my friend since he like quite emo. I do hope you will understand it. After all, you guy are my top priority. So sorry sorry and sorry. Thanks, all of you for your heart warming messages that I just received. I will take care of myself so don't worry ok? Thirdly, my poly friends, OMGYM, I will miss you guys lame jokes.
I confirm remember click-neh(Jonna) for her 12 piece of instant fujifilm that cost around $1.20 each. Haha. Thanks =) My darling ChiYong, enjoy your chalet ok. Then my Sir and Madam, do take care in Thailand and if got extra money then buy thing for us. Most important enjoy yourself ok. My "Boyfriend" siti, really miss you, next time meet out can't OT for work. Must care for this "Girlfirend" ok? Sze Sing and JieWei, the chopstick group, haha~ Take care and don't give me red bomb soon hor, wait another 5 year then my ang pow will be bigger. Haha~ Lastly but not least Dexter, Thanks for your pre-NS preparation for the last two days. Thanks you for your company and do do really take care, call me if you need any help, will be there for you as a good friend =). Mars-san no need to come if you can't wake, as long as you have the heart, it count la. Big thanks you to you.
I have too many thanks to tell everyone I can't express it with word. I will miss you guy.




No comments:
Post a Comment