Haha, I just had a damn busy week. I realise there is some much thing to do before I go in army. Meeting out friends for some meet out for dinner and more dinner. Let me briefly tell you about the week.
Monday
I meet out sock hoon for a dinner at Serangoon Garden, eating the Aston's Western Food. Sock hoon really enjoy herself with her grilled fish with herbs. Then we have a Super chocolate ice-cream. Suddenly, Yu zhuang called up me about the dinner with jeslin, I thought it is just a normal dinner until yu zhuang told me about the cutting cakes thing. I stunned for a while then rushed down to celebrate with her. Haha...
Tuesday
Went lunch with Mr Mars, nothing much happened just some stupid lame stuff. Then went for some badminton session with Zi Wei, Wira, crytine?, Chi Yong, Ms Tan and Ms Ong. Enjoy my long lost exercise session.
Wednesday
I thought that it is only day I am at home, but last minute Hazel called me out to get some clothes for her bf. Then Bjorn call me for some supper, that end up my day
Monday, June 02, 2008
Busy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment