Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Night with Jo and Yang

I went for dinner with Jonna because she said that noone accompany her for dinner as her parent went oversea. Well, I enjoy the session with her cracking lame jokes around, then Zhi Yang called up Jonna to confirm about some stuff then he join us dinner at Jalan Kayu.


When the our order came, I realize there is a weird-looking thing in the curry. It looked like curry tau pok. Weird sia, this is the first time I see tau pok served at a Jalan Kayu prata shop. Like Chinese Curry Za Cai lor... Then Zhi Yang reconfirm us that is eggplant, I still doubt so as the texture of that thing is Tau Pok-ish. Oh fuck it la, Let us give the warmest welcome to the


Malay NEW Curry Za Cai.


Thanks Willy for the Shirt, I think it is nice lor. =)

No comments: