Finally, I have sometime to blog about my big big day of my Graduation. Let me share with you guy about my lame graduation with alot of people wearing like windows curtains. The day before my graduation, I didn't sleep much as I was busying chatting with my brother about life. Worth it but it started to fail apart when I saw my picture with super dark and big eye bag. Darn it.
So Nichelle and me were quite bored while waiting for the ceremony, we realised that our number on our card is the same, number 9. (mine is 6 la... haha~)
After that bloody long ceremony, I almost die over there. Feeling damn sleepy due to that overnight chat with my brother and some more that Guest of Honour talk like there is no tomorrow. Time for cam-whoring at the reception area.







Guess who leg is that? (Clue is bamboo)
Photoshop my pimples and eye bag
Ms Ong and me.
Trying to eat seducing way
Enjoying my ice cream...






That concludes my 3 year of hard work and idiot action. I will continue to do it hard to uphold my Reputation...
No comments:
Post a Comment