Sunday, January 06, 2008

Attachment Life

I have been bitching about my attachment since starting of the 1st day over there. Well, I guess everyone has heard about my complains. Haha~

After enduring Half of my attachment period, I still have another one and a half months there. OMGYM, I guess I am used to that working place over there, Actually, I didnt expect my boss, designer to come back this week. Hai~ Another suffering days will be coming soon. Too bad.

Anyway, I do enjoy my weekend with shopping and more shopping. At last, I can spend money on shopping le, after suffering for a year plus without buying anything for myself. Hehe, I brought myself a black jeans from Topman(I was telling willy not to buy any tops from Topman caused everyone can see that it is from Topman...), I also got a polo T-shirt from Zara. Guess what all of those stuff were on sale, So I got everything around 40% of its original price. Attahment pay isn't alot so have to think before I buy. Haha~

Nowadays, I feel that I am getting from bad to worse. I keep using calculator to calculate my pay , spending and how much I can hold until my next pay day. Haha. I am getting more and more uncle le. How?

My designer give me a Christmas present which I really like it. It is a finger puppet. Haha~
As you can see rudolup can't speak due to he doesn't have a mouth and only santa can speak. Ok, this is lame. Obviously, my Christmas wasn't saved by them. Haha...
**Ps:I think rudolup he is a chao ah beng. Sorry elmo, I got new character to voice.

No comments: