I was on the bus today going to AMK hub to meet my friend, suddenly some guys aboard the bus and sit directly behind me. I was reading my book but one of them was resting his fat legs on the my chair making me sitting in an very uncomfortable position.
What surprised me was the conversation between the two guys.
Guy A: "Walau, the AVP2 like shit lor, beri CB lor, nothing to see one."
Guy B: "I think AVP 1 is still the better."
Okay, maybe he is angry with spending money to watch that movie that why he is abit angry about it.
Guy A: "So dark, can see what CB action"
Guy B: "Ya lor, quite no action quite sian."
Er… I think he is still angry but I was wondering what kind of action a
vagina can do. Hmmm~
Guy A : "My brother beri CB, don't want to work keep going to church."
Guy A : "Why he so CB one."
Guy A : "Bus so slow, CB leh uncle."
I have no idea why he keep scolding CB through his journey to AMK Hub. He scolded 25 CB in a 20 minutes ride to the AMK hub. That means, He had to scold 1.465 CB in a minute . Wow, I guess I can't scold so much CB in even a month. He can register himself for the Guinness world record for the scolding 1.465 CB in a minute. Now, He has done Singapore proud by gaining this award. I wonder what he will said in his Thank You speech, and will it make another record?
**Sometimes I don't understand why people use CB as though it is like a singular verb. **
Monday, January 07, 2008
Art of CB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment