This the 91th entries for my blog, surprisingly I didn't stop for a year or plus like last time... Haha~ This is maybe the only thing I changed since last year... Hmmm.... studio life have make me to think things differently like that lame video of the elmo one... I am really bored and basically very bored thus this video is created with the help of Ms Kai Lin and Ms Kelly's Emlo puppet...
Stay tune for more lame video and entires up to the first 100th entries by me... Hope I can do something about my blog... If I have that bloody time... Haha...
Enjoy the video... =)
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
91th Entries: Elmo's Last Laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wah lao... super duper lame.. &(*@*%&$^$%^#@
this is hilarious.. i kept watching!!!
its so silly lahz.. hahaha..
awww i miss u guys.. but when im back u guys r gone so.. how dumb can this get
Post a Comment