skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Are you leaving?
= So, are you leaving me now? =
No, I won't...
I will be in your heart as long as you do the same thing but you left me...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahJia's Lame World
follow me on Twitter
ShoutBox
View shoutbox
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
I blogged because I am bored
slacker-cum-bitch-cum-angel
wat's next?
A slut fuck everyone
A bitch fuck everyone but
you
...
Fav. Slutty items
iPhone
Macbook Pro
A pair of Short
Canon IXUS 950
NUM singlet???
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(96)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(110)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(8)
Are you leaving?
Old ahjia, New ahjia
Hope
Sorry
四月 二十五号
Kill me please
垃圾桶
You
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
►
2006
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment