Well.. I dun why I feel so damn depressed, abit sad and I dunno why I feel like crying... Actucally, nothing realli happened, other than the shocking news that happened about 8pm... My Sister's form teacher called up and tell mi about some shocking news, but well, as her brother i should believe in wat she sae la... Abit depressed to cc my sister becoming ah lian(maybe).
I agreed with wat gracia told mi... nowadays, kids are stupid and childish, they dunno what they are doing and they act stupidly. For example, Kids can have Gang Fight in school. Wa Lau... Use brain can, fight in school 100% will get caught one la. You teacher they all are blind right? or U seeking for excitiment ah? Ur Mother Father sent u to school to learn things and act smart. Stop to spend money and make u guy beng and lian. Come on, use ur bloody brain to think la. 3 years old kids know what is wrong and right to do.
Hai~~~~
Feeling Uneasy, Stress and Worries about you. I dunno whether I am over sensitive about something. I just hope that is just me feeling like tat. Cos I realli realli dun wan anything bad to happen... Perhaps I dun like changes, though i hope to change for the bettera(okay, I know it would happened and i will stop being childish). Praying hard that everything stay the same... Hehe... wat a boring blog about my life...
Feel like putting all my idiot feeling into a box....

No comments:
Post a Comment