Wednesday, September 20, 2006

20 Sep 2006 - Sad Day

Hai... I dunno why I will failed that idiot module which I shouldnt have failed. But I am left with no choice, repeat it again next sem.
Last night, Melvyn they all ask mi out later to watch Little Man... But I have no money to watch it and I planning to go to Malaysia... I hope I wont keep thinking about it during my trip...
I have to work harder for next the coming sem so that I could get back all my marks... Kinda of impossible cause I am a big slacker... Great Major changes to my life should be make before going back to school. I am quite disppointed about my result for this sem. Cause for some module I did work hard for it. But I still end up getting B grade... Suck.. I dun believe my work will get only B and C+ for Vincents' project. That slacker 100% anyhow give one... Realli Realli Veri Pei Ceh...

Argh...

I guess I will be okay by this afternoon after I wake up later.... Sorri... I broke my promise with u... but dun scold liao can????

No comments: