Well, it is not easy to trying hard to sleep. No matter how hard I try to sleep. It seem like my brain is working hard to not to sleep. Hai, too bad. Now I have to find something to do so that I will might be slightly tired. Why it is so hard to sleep? Am I thinking about something? Or simply refuse to sleep due to I am used to sleeping late.
I need a warm milk to make me sleep. Listening to soothing music helps? Or running might? I am only afraid that I won't be able to wake up for the night shift.
I have a question to ask, can you be positive by saying the negative stuff? Ok, this post is
Really
Random
Like
What
I
Am
Behaving for
The
Past
Weeks.
H
E
L
P
!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Sleepless night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment