Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tweets is for porn!

Well, I have to say I am addicted to twitter now. Goodbye face... but wait, something is not right about the twitter. SOMETHING is not right. Anyway, when someone follows you on twitter, you will click on their profile and wonder why they are interested in your life. However, when the moment you realized that it is just an advertisement bot that add you randomly, I felt cheated and betray. Wait, you guy guess what is the advertisment about?



Yes, porn and more pornography. I have no idea why there are more and more such stuff on the twitter which I can say safely that I won't never faced such problem in facebook.

I guess I am leave with no choice, either I continue to ignore it or to tweet off from twitter itself. I still love you, face.... *BANG*(face slam by a book.)

No comments: