Monday, February 02, 2009

Untitled Bitching Session

Hey you, yup, you. Don't give all the shit that you faced this past few week ok? I am not your fucking bitch, so you better not hang your shit on me. Hey, You think that everyone in the world owe something right. Better wake up your idea. I know I know I am three years old when you doing your NS. Hence, you think I don't what you thinking ah? Can you see that wall, go bang yourself on it.

So, have you woke up from your egoistic dream of being a bastard?



I have enough of people giving me attitude because of their lousy day or they think that they are older, more Superior than me.
Please next time, look at yourself before going around giving other trouble. If you can't, stop find me cause I won't want to spoil my lovely day because of you.

No comments: