Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life Story

I came across a very meaning story that I read on the book and it is sharing a story about "It Will Pass".

Coming out of the meditation hall, a novice monk told the old Zen master disappointedly, "Master, during my meditation, I had a lot of distracting thoughts. It was unbearly painful to keep my leg in the lotus posture. I was also often drowsy and even fell asleep during the mediation. This was so terrible!"
The Zen master replied, "It will pass."
One week later, the novice monk reported to the Zen master excitedly,"Master, today's meditation was so wonderful! My mind was very tranquil and very clear. I neither experienced any leg-pain nor felt drowsy."
The Zen master still replied in the same manner,"It will pass"


Sometime, life is fulled of ups and down and some unbearful pain stuff. Whether it is painful or a happy experiences, we still have to go through and some it will pass after all. No matter what happened to you in life, thing will change for the better and life is still filled with hopes. =)

No comments: