Haha, I am back from Taipei after my 6 days of adventure. Everyone has been asking me how is the trip. I can only said, it is damn FUN and it has been a unique experience. Let me slowly tell you about it.
To be alone by yourself, sometime can be hard. To make it worse, I went to Taiwan myself. In a place where you have noone to turn to, noone to share with the interesting thing. Seriously, for the first night. I feel damn lonely and bored. Spend my first night staying infront of my computer chatting with my friend. After that, I feel better. For the 6 days of my trip, I know some friendly Taiwanese. Haha~ ahjia present my small portion of my Taiwan Trip. (Sorry, caused I am doing a course now and I am bloody tired to upload the pictures.)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Taiwan's Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment