Haha, let me just tell you some of the pei seh incident that I experienced in my entire life. Well it all happened when I am watching the Money Not Enough 2 with Jonna this Saturday.
I told some of my friend that I already somehow know that storyline and I expected what I will react le. Well, I cried during the scenes when the grandmother trying to save her grandchild by sacrifice her life and the painful life of being kick around by her son. The pei seh thing is not just only crying, but crying loudly in the entire cinema when no one around you was crying. Haha~ I don't expected that I will cry that loudly. But anyway, it is over la. I don't wished to reminiscence about my idiot event.
Army life is still the same, anyway, my passing out parade is coming soon. So I will try to tahan my legs until that time come. Haha~ wished me luck for the next week test ok =)
因为我会不舍得让你为我哭。
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Pei Seh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment