I keep thinking about how people behave and thing like that. I do realise something people won't like to express their feeling or maybe simply they do not know how to do? Let me tell you guy an example, one of my friend telling that can't express himself out. Carrying the heavy burden all by himself which I feel that it is kind of worrying me. Hardening himself to make stronger on he outside. Like an onion when you slowly remove the layer of walls, they left with nothing. I might not be able to understand what he has been through and I know that he is still young yet such great responsibilities fall on his shoulder.
I wanted to help but I don't how to express my help to him?
Perhaps this is what I realised, people don't know how to express of themselves and their heart is sheltered with wall to keep people out.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Express?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment