Thursday, March 06, 2008

Making the Unit 08

Hi guys and gals, it had been a long time since I last update my blog due to there is my graduation show last week. Now let me do some recapping about the thing happened these the last few days which is filled with fun, laughter and bangala work.

I set off from school around 10pm in the night to do the set up for the gradshow. After being at the printer place for almost 6 hours. I reached school around 9pm when everyone is starting to packing up .

*On my way to HarbourFront Centre on Darren's lorry*

*Our Bangala lecturer doing cutting of our board*
*Siti playing kicking the football*

*Setting up Jeslin's shelf*
Well, I declared myself official Unit 08 bangala. Thanks to Mr Tan Khee Soon for treating us dinner at Breek's cafe for spending around 300 on this meal... Confirm will treat him back this meal...
There will be more picture coming due to the photo is taken using alot of people camera... Thanks to all my friends who come for the Unit show, I am really touched... HehE...

No comments: