I keep looking in all the places,
Where you are supposed to be
But I never seem to find you,
And you're all I long to see
I just can't seem to understand,
What it was that changed your mind.
All the times I thought I knew you,
When really, I was blind.
But I know that I do not hate you,
And I know I never will.
Because I cared about you then,
And i care about you still.
Even though you hurt me,
I can't seem to let you go.
But I will go on without you,
And I want to make sure you know.
It will take some time to mend,
The damage that you've done.
But broken hearts do heal,
That where strength comes from.
For now, the tears may be falling,
And my thoughts keep circling to you,
But soon, things will be better,
If you have hope, then they always do.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Living without you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment